Sunday, April 4, 2010

Fruits

Orange
I planted this orange about 7 years ago. It has been producing pretty much from the second year in an exponential rate - 2, 5, 10, 20.




This year, I had 100 or more decent size oranges and the taste was just amazing.



I picked them all up to allow the plant focus its energy on the new flowers. The plant looks very different but in a few months, the new oranges will be visible.



Fig


Berries
Bought 2 blueberry plants from Costco. Looks like one of them will be setting fruits


This raspberry was planted about 2 months ago. It is showing very strong growth and is about to bloom. I can see myself busy trimming this from next year onwards


I wish I could say the same thing about this blackberry. It is rather sorry looking but nevertheless, its growing.


Pomello
I planted this last summer. Its hidden behind the cauliflower patch but doing fine. I can see new growth starting on them


Plum tree in bloom

No comments:

Post a Comment